NY Reptile Expo White Plains Jan. 8

JoeG

I would like to meet any local forum members in person. I'll be vending there this Sunday, so if you happen to be going stop by & say hello. I'll have some Ambilobes & Repashy supplements Look for a sign with my vendor name, "Climbing Chameleons". I look forward to meeting some of you.

What Repashy are you carrying at the show? I am looking for Bug Burger and the all in one. I dont want to travel 4 plus hours if these are not at the show. I am also afraid of coming home with new critters! LOL

What Repashy are you carrying at the show? I am looking for Bug Burger and the all in one. I dont want to travel 4 plus hours if these are not at the show. I am also afraid of coming home with new critters! LOL

i just printed up a shirt that says "SLAP ME IF I BUY ANOTHER CHAM"..:rolleyes:

Change "Cham" to "Reptile" and that might be enough to have me leave unscathed! :D

oh, you are too far gone..!! I have been before warned to not bring ANYTHINGGG home!!

I am going to wear the biggest jacket i can find, and somehow get some crickets and B.Dubias into the house unnoticed:rolleyes:

I have both , shoot me a PM & I'll hold them for you just in case I don't have enough to go around.

Lol for some reason I feel like I'm gonna come home with more than just feeders...got four empty cages right now haha

It was a long day! Talked about chameleons all day.Went home with a few less mouths to feed. Got to meet Madden & Cosmic Charlie,it was a pleasure. Overall a great day!

Back
Top Bottom