Nosy Mitsio fired up finally!

So our nosy mitsio Sonny has FINALLY fired up. I believe it is impossible to get this chameleon mad or excited or anything. We have tried showing hiim his own reflection and everything. Sonny is the most laid back chameleon I have ever owned. He loved to come out of his cage and today he got a glimps of his new girlfriend and look what he did....

Attachments

• New cage 2 010.jpg
    New cage 2 010.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 256
  • New cage 2 013.jpg
    New cage 2 013.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 339
  • New cage 2 017.jpg
    New cage 2 017.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 287
  • New cage 2 014.jpg
    New cage 2 014.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 333
So our nosy mitsio Sonny has FINALLY fired up. I believe it is impossible to get this chameleon mad or excited or anything. We have tried showing hiim his own reflection and everything. Sonny is the most laid back chameleon I have ever owned. He loved to come out of his cage and today he got a glimps of his new girlfriend and look what he did....

No chance your havin any babies anytime soon? :D

don't worry, maybe when we start getting some sunny weather you can take him outside, that's probably when you'll see some nice yellows. ;) That's when I got my first real banana show.
Or...
Have you tried feeding silkworms? Zaphod was deathly afraid of them when he first came to me. lol.
Also one time I tried to feed him a piece of kiwi cause it really looked like a hornworm. He apparently could tell the difference and was appalled!! lol.

Back
Top Bottom