Northwest Captive Breeders Expo

haleybobl

Who's going? I am sure gonna try and make it over for this. Anyone in the area aware of lodging places? Thanks! :)

Haley

You can stay at my place,,just bring your T. cristatus with you...<evil laugh>

I will be working at the 'cool' booth. :cool:

:p

I wish. I think we may fly up so that may be too much. We may being one if we drive.

Haley

I will be working at the 'cool' booth. :cool:

:p

I will be there. Once again, Julie wins the prize for coming from the farthest away!! Yay for me!!

Ryan, are you and Lisa going yoursef or are you dragging the Tiki clan with you?? Regardless, let me know if you need me to find you some sweet travel deals.

Amy.... WTF.....I thought I had dibs.....!! That's okay. We can all have a big sleepover ..... lol :D

Edit: Duh....didn't see that you said you would be at the "cool" booth. Damn strait!

Chad, you are more then welcome to come and join us,...don't forget the merumontanuses or would that be merumontaus-eye?
:rolleyes: ....ahhhh I am going to be in Trioceros HEAVEN!!! :D

Be prepared for COOOOL weather, unless of course our El Nino summer continues then you can still wear shorts...YES! :D

So when you say cool, you mean like 70's? That would be a long drive for us, 18 hours! That would be one Looooong day or two half way long ones.

Ha ha...you Californians are so funny....Cool as in the 50s...are you kidding? 70s is neked weather for us. :eek:

Haley
I will be staying at a hotel, lol. ;)

We may make a weekend trip of it and head up to Seattle for the day as well. I figure I better get my rear in gear if I am gonna book a hotel though. :)

Make sure its big enough for us and the bullies. :eek: :D
Lol, I just saw this post. I'm sure there would be plenty of room for the bullies, but not the gassy smell that comes along with them, lol. :p I need to find exact dates and times too. Trying to plan a day trip possibly to Seattle while we are over in that area. Hopefully it's not too cold yet to go down to the water and take photos.

I just checked with Alaksa Airlines on line and they are showing RT tickets for $200 from LA to SeaTac for any of you Hollywood types that need a spot of fresh air. :)

I'm going to Vegas the weekend before that, maybe if I win big I'll get some tickets and fly up there :p

Back
Top Bottom