Non-stick pan!! :)

FroggtheCham

O.K. Teresa!!! This one is for you! :D

DSC03921.jpg

That pan looks a little wore out I think a new one would make a difference I think I will try to take one home and try it I will let you guys know

That pan looks a little wore out I think a new one would make a difference I think I will try to take one home and try it I will let you guys know
Oh boy, skeptics everywhere. :rolleyes::D:p

We could get a collection of geckos sticking to non-stick pans! :)

No it is not invalid even non stick pans get sticky after use. As a chef we need to replace our NON stick pans after each semester of use at the college doing omlettes because of build up residue. this build up is all a gecko would need to create a barrier to cling to. Also scratches in the surface would create another surface for the gecko to get a hold to stay on the pan. these are the problems we see after repeated uses for omlettes and stir frys ect the pan developes residue or scratches that make eggs stick to the pan so these same issues would give a gecko something to cling to

No it is not invalid even non stick pans get sticky after use. As a chef we need to replace our NON stick pans after each semester of use at the college doing omlettes because of build up residue. this build up is all a gecko would need to create a barrier to cling to. Also scratches in the surface would create another surface for the gecko to get a hold to stay on the pan. these are the problems we see after repeated uses for omlettes and stir frys ect the pan developes residue or scratches that make eggs stick to the pan so these same issues would give a gecko something to cling to
It was a joke, notice the ":rolleyes::D:p" :) This was meant as a joke from a different thread.

Very interesting information, either way.

Back
Top Bottom