Noki babies - CBB Ambilobe males and females

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottsko

Avid Member
Hi Everyone,
I have more Noki and Rayli males and females available. These are the from the second clutch and are turning out just as spectacular as the first clutch! They are now 2 months old and will be ready to go in about 1 - 2 weeks.

Noki's colors are ELECTRIC and NEON bright w/ almost every color in the rainbow. Just take a look at Noki and you'll see what I'm talking about.
These guys are showing a ton of color...reds, yellows, blues and greens. Looks a lot like Noki when he was that age. The girls are showing a ton of RED!!!

I offer a live arrival guarantee, 5 day healthy guarantee and I'm here to support you and your chameleon throughout its life. I ship overnight via Ship Your Reptiles, usually guaranteed by 10:30am depending on your location.

Pic 1 - Sire: Noki

Pic 2 - Example male from 2nd clutch
full

Pic 3 - Example female from 2nd clutch
full

Pic 4, 5 and 6 (NOT FOR SALE): Males from the first clutch. They are 4 months old now and WOW, look at those colors!

MALES ***$300 PLUS SHIPPING***
FEMALES ***$250 PLUS SHIPPING***

Sang
571-216-4887
[email protected]

50201d1330203893-new-pics-noki-imageuploadedbytapatalk1330203890.782132.jpg

Attachments

• nogah.jpg
    nogah.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 169
  • raule.jpg
    raule.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 127
  • Brother.jpg
    Brother.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 124
Last edited by a moderator:
These males and females are almost 3 months old now. They're big and getting a lot of color. Their brothers from the first clutch are showing amazing REDS and YELLOWS and BLUES. There are many pics of them in the forum. You won't be disappointed in these babies. They're ready for shipping so COME AND GET'EM!!!

These are pics of 3 males from the available clutch taken a couple of weeks ago.

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom