Nightcrawlers ok?

RastaReptiles

Hello Everyone!

I am just wondering if I am able to feed my juvenile Veiled Chamelon nightcrawlers... I just want to add another insect to her diet and was wondering if that would be a safe and good food choice... They are easily obtainable and cheap. Ive heard they have a great amount of protein... right now her staple diet consist of mainly crickets, cockroaches, pheonix worms, and occasional mealworms for treats! Let me know what you think! Thanks :D

Awww. come on. You live in Ma and you don't know what nightcrawlers are? lol Big worms.. yuck. I believe alot of fishermen use them as bait.

I have read a few reports of people trying to feed their chameleons with nightcrawlers. Some were a bit successful, with their chameleons eating a few. However, most of them didn't do well, as most of the chameleons refused to eat any, and some of them tried to eat them and spit them out!

Overall, if you think your nightcrawlers are safe, you can give it a shot. However, with everything you give to your chameleon(s), there's no real need to add another feeder in it! :)

Awww. come on. You live in Ma and you don't know what nightcrawlers are? lol Big worms.. yuck. I believe alot of fishermen use them as bait.

That is a link to a thread made on the same exact issue a week prior. Yes i know what a night crawler is.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom