Newer guy... or girl? Airin.

Here are some pics of the new guy. His/her name is Airin (Erin or Arron) I got him/her at the Pasadena show. Thanks Chad and Darci :)

The first couple of days were kind of normal... not eating, scared of Renee and I... had yellow coloring. I hung a cup of crickets in the free range for him to eat from. It took about three days before he would empty the cup completely. I have not done any panacur treatments or fecal exams yet. Now after a couple of weeks Airin seems to be settling in pretty well. The other day he left the free range and head down the hall to hang out in the cham room.... I don't know how we missed him taking his stroll... It was pretty funny when I found him though.... I went to feed Chris some crickets... and 'swap!' a tongue came out of nowhere.... i just looked quickly at the cham and thought 'oh pat you pig....' so i offer some more to Chris.... bam... bam.... 'pat' keeps eating them up. then i look more closely... it's freakin Airin! and Pat was hanging out kinda lower out of sight....

IMG_1115.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

Pat came up from his perch to eat as well.... but wasn't so happy there was company over....

Pat gets funny about food.... Airin doesn't seem phased.

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

some pics of Airin in his own range.

IMG_1152.jpg

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

Here is a vid of him eating.... little pig!

Renee and I think Airin is an Erin..... not really sure... but seems really calm around the others and just a gut feeling.

Awww! Congrats on your new cham! It's so exciting getting to know a new pet, especially a chameleon! Wish I had room for one of the 'big' boys (or girls)!

Back
Top Bottom