Newbie question

it really depends.....all animals are different in persnality...

but in my honest opinion, a common species- jacksons chameleon are rather docile ....

veileds and panthers are debateable by individual experience

OK...good to know. I know there is a chance of my new Chameleon not liking me much...guess i shouldnt get my feelings hurt. :(

OK...good to know. I know there is a chance of my new Chameleon not liking me much...guess i shouldnt get my feelings hurt. :(

its ok....my panther prefers to be left alone:p but is rather scared and not angry with me:eek:

but he trusts me enough to hand feed him!!!

dont give up yet.....

as long as you give him space at first and do things slowly and with patience it will most likely work out...:).

Totally depends on the individual animal rather than the species. My veiled absolutely hates everyone and everything and dives into a plant if anyone looks at him, but I know others have had very sociable veileds. My panther scratches at his cage to come when he sees me and seems to enjoy exploring and being social for visitors. But others have had panthers like my veiled. My jackson doesn't really mind me one way or the other but don't run or hide, just prefers to not be held. Chams in general are not animals you should expect to be able to interact much with. It's just not their nature, unlike bearded dragons, for the most part. The friendlier ones will hand feed though, and that's way fun to watch! They're more of a display animal than a pet by traditional standards. I could stare at mine for hours. :)

Back
Top Bottom