New Trioceros pfefferi pair (Pic Heavy :))

bigcappa

Avid Member
I went to the ETHS expo today, I met Scott(Texas Panther Man) and Chico. I also came home with this new pair of Trioceros pfefferi :p, I took a few pics of them while I was building and setting up their new cages.

The Male:

IMG_9678.JPG

IMG_9684.JPG

IMG_9650.JPG

IMG_9649.JPG

IMG_9655.JPG

The Female:

IMG_9659.JPG

IMG_9668.JPG

IMG_9669.JPG

IMG_9670.JPG

IMG_9674.JPG

IMG_9677.JPG

Hey!!!!! They look awesome!.... Again, you got a GREAT deal out of them....

This time I got me my hornworms, 2 Dendobrates Auratus (Poison Dart Frogs), 2 Bromeliads, a extra small Exo-Terra enclosure, and the insanity of seeing Scott (Texas Panther Man) lil' babies, that hopefully for the Repti-Con I will have a little bit more savings for them.

Over all it was nice to see you, and I hope to see more chameleons on Repti-Con...

I will be meeting you guys on Pasadena...

Thanks everyone, I think they look great as well :D. I'm not really sure who the vendor was, the didn't have a sign or anything up. They didn't know much about these guys, really nothing at all, not even the correct name for them :rolleyes:. I went today looking/hoping for a new pair of chameleons that I did not currently have. I was pleasantly surprise to see these guy. I almost missed them, they where in little tubs on a table next to poison dart frogs and baby turtles :confused:. The only other chams there today were Texas Panther Mans and a cpl of Senegal's/Gracefuls.

I used to keep these years and years ago and got them to breed and hatched them out, and would love to work with them again so please put me down first on the list if you have any offspring:)

Awesome pics and such a cool species you dont see often at all, nice find!

I used to keep these years and years ago and got them to breed and hatched them out, and would love to work with them again so please put me down first on the list if you have any offspring:)

Awesome pics and such a cool species you dont see often at all, nice find!

Thanks and yeah if these guys survive and thrive I will hopefully bread them early next year, and you'll be on the top of the list!

They are beautiful! I have a lone captive bred/captive born female and I am needing a male. Too bad the vender was such a mystery.

Yeah I know I wish I could have found out more for you guys, but like cosmic said below, LL has some now. I wonder if a batch of them made it into the states....

LLL reptile has some right now.

They do and they have some T. wiedersheimi's as well.

Thanks and yeah if these guys survive and thrive I will hopefully bread them early next year, and you'll be on the top of the list!

Yeah I know I wish I could have found out more for you guys, but like cosmic said below, LL has some now. I wonder if a batch of them made it into the states....

They do and they have some T. wiedersheimi's as well.

I have peacock eggs incubating now :)

They look nice!! Good score!!

And yes, we all know the gamble of having one of those places pick out the WCs for you. Seeing them first at a show is the way to go, definitely.

They look nice!! Good score!!

And yes, we all know the gamble of having one of those places pick out the WCs for you. Seeing them first at a show is the way to go, definitely.

Yeah, I'm not super big on WC's, but they were really active and looked pretty healthy. I got them for a super good deal so that made it hard to turn down as well.

Those were a good score Dave! Ive never seen those at a Houston show before. They look awesome after you got em out of those cups. It was hard for me to judge their condition at the show in those little cups. Plus so much was going on. I hope they acclimatte for you. Again, nice meeting you yesterday. Look forward to hookiing up at Repticon.:D;)

Back
Top Bottom