New translucent veiled cham

AReptile

Like a few other members today I went to the Metro Reptile Expo today in White plains, Ny. Unlike the other members i wasn't looking for a chameleon, i was looking for a male beardie. But I came home with one anyway :D. He is six months old, semi-friendly, and looks to be about a foot long already. What do you guys think? Also here is the beardie for the hell of it.

Edit: Both are shedding right now lol

Attachments

camimom

I envy you. I want to get a translucent veiled so bad, but do not have the space for another cham right now.

AReptile

He was $160. They had a few of them at the table i got him from, which was a bearded dragon vendor surprisingly lmao. Idk where you can even get these from I've never seen them for sale anywhere..

tyler

He was $160. They had a few of them at the table i got him from, which was a bearded dragon vendor surprisingly lmao. Idk where you can even get these from I've never seen them for sale anywhere..
FLchams has 2 trans breeders, and they are a site sponsor just check out the link on the home page.

camimom

I've seen them on flchams. they are 200 bucks,m not to bad. but alot more than the 50 i paid for my male veiled.

alee

I was there too! I walked by the vendor, but refrained myself from getting one. I have been wanting one since I saw them in the last show. The translucent veileds are so cool. You have a beauty there, and the dragon is very nice too!

AReptile

Thank you very much! I honestly got him at the last second lmao. People were asking about buying him and the guy said I'm selling him right now so i definitely lucked out. Before him i was considering buying a green/black tree monitor but i was convinced out of it at the last second lol.

Chameleonkid

I will be posting a video of the ny expo on my youtube page (geckonomics) on Tuesday. I think we have the same taste as I also got a translucent veiled chameleon and a bearded dragon go figure. lol Guess I will show my dragon to. My new cham is also coming out of a shed.

AReptile

Your dragon a male or a female? I was looking for one with lots of red but the ones i found were females... or too small lol. There was this one really weird one with awesome red colors but it had different skin... n the guy was like u have to rub lotion on the lizard every day or something or it has issues shedding. It was 450$! Crazy he was more than the veiled n the bearded i came home with.

AReptile

Mine ate not too long after I got him home yesterday. Today he drank like a champ and also ate. He doesn't seem like a super aggressive hunter though like my girl Curtis, who eats everything despite being rather small. He also is tolerant of my hand, one of the reasons I came home with him lol. Mine's in a small cage for the moment but he is in quarantine. I think i may have to convince my parents that i need a larger cage n try to make a divider or something for him n my female.

Top Bottom