New pics of my boys

Monties1982

Avid Member
My mom got a new camera the other day, so I borrowed it to try to get some better pictures of my chams. I got a few that turned out pretty well so I thought I'd share.

Here's Cornelius

Here's Qadir

And here's Montague

Montague was pretty feisty with me when I got him out of his cage, as you can see in the picture. He tried to bite me and actually got me a little bit :p

Montiums and Quadricornis Good Combo.
The Cristatus complex chameleons are my favorite species. I'd like to get Pfeffer's chameleons too, but you don't see them very often and the only place that I've seen has had them wouldn't return my calls when I tried to get some montiums from them even though they said to call and place an order when they e-mailed me, so I don't know if I'd want to but from them even if I saw they had some Pfeffer's.

hey there is something wrong here. I have 2 female quads and you have 2 male quads. I am attached to my girls so I guess I need to take one of your males:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek: I am not Martin Luther but hey I have a dream.:)

Hello,

your montium and quads look really very nice: D
I like the cristatus chameleons too!
I´ve Tr. pfefferi;)

Nice looking chams. I dont know who you were talking about that had Pfereri. But I just saw an ad on KS for some.
I just looked on KS and didn't see any ads for Pfefferi. Maybe you misread one of the ads.

And also, thanks for all the compliments, everyone. I'm a very proud father ;)

Back
Top Bottom