New Cham room is comin on:-0

Chameleoco

Well we are getting closer to the end of our male housing project,here are a few taster pics for you guys:D
It hopefully should be complete in the new year,cant wait to get it done:)

Attachments

• dec parsonii 107.JPG
    dec parsonii 107.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 323
  • dec parsonii 108.JPG
    dec parsonii 108.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 307
  • dec parsonii 174.JPG
    dec parsonii 174.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 360
  • dec parsonii 182.JPG
    dec parsonii 182.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 365
  • dec parsonii 199.JPG
    dec parsonii 199.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 304
Woooow that's awesome! I'm very jealous, that's such a neat room you built for them. Very interested in seeing it finished.

Wow I am so impressed with the work you are doing!!! Using quality materials and style!!!! I can not wait to see it finished! just beautiful!!!

omg this is EPIC!

I realize its only been a few hours, but come on!! the suspense is killing all of us!!!

That's awesome! I'm a big fan and cannot wait to see it when your done.

OMG, get it done already :D seriously i want one and i want it now, can't wait to see it finished :)

Thank you for your comments guys,i am finally feeling like we are getting somewhere,this was all just a thought in my head 6months ago, and its nearly done at last, i just need to get some custom cage ceilings like the doors, & a spray system rigged in.
Here's a picture of the Parsonii enclosure its 5fthigh 6ft in with and 6ft in depth:) i cant wait to get Maverick our parsons in it:D:

A few progress pictures:):)

This may be a dumb question, but is each one of those "cubbies" a cage? How wide are they? ( they seem kinda narrow)... and...lastly, What are you gonna do with sooo many?lol

They seem top of the line. Best way to obtain numerous cages at once I'd say, rather than buying some. Great job!!!

Back
Top Bottom