New Baby Boy, Leonidas!!

Supergirl

11 week old BB Ambilobe sired by Bonaroo, from Chameleon Company. Arrived early this morning... I opened up the box and he climbed right on my hand and up my arm.. was very calm and friendly, didn't show any signs of stress. Am completely in love with him!! :D Named him Leonidas after the King of Sparta, ancient greek hero... the name itself means 'lion like' 'strong like a lion' and 'lion's son' which I found fitting since my dear hubby is the king of the jungle :rolleyes:

Attachments

• DSC_0064.jpg
    DSC_0064.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 156
  • DSC_0067.jpg
    DSC_0067.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 155
  • DSC_0072.jpg
    DSC_0072.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 157
  • DSC_0030.jpg
    DSC_0030.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC_0021.jpg
    DSC_0021.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 168
He is adorable and has nice color! Did he get burned on his mouth and nose? I noticed the black????

He is adorable and has nice color! Did he get burned on his mouth and nose? I noticed the black????

Thank you :) He had those black spots on his nose when he arrived.. not sure what they are, I thought they might just be his markings. I certainly hope they aren't burns :confused: Is there a way to tell if they are burns or not? Should I take him to the vet :confused:

Thank you :) He had those black spots on his nose when he arrived.. not sure what they are, I thought they might just be his markings. I certainly hope they aren't burns :confused: Is there a way to tell if they are burns or not? Should I take him to the vet :confused:

Just take a close up pic and post it here.
Even if it is a burn, it doent appear to servere, just keep an eye on it and it should heal on its own, probably wont need a vet.

My little guy has the EXACT same thing on the exact same spot! Considering they're brothers, im going to take a guess and say its in their genes! :D

he looks awesome...hope i helped steer you in the right direction with everything

Thank you very much!! You have been so helpful, I really appreciate it :) I can't say enough good things about Jim & Chameleon Company.. they are really great and have some amazing chams. I have a feeling I will be ordering from them again very soon :D

I can't say enough good things about Jim & Chameleon Company.. they are really great and have some amazing chams. I have a feeling I will be ordering from them again very soon :D

I completely agree! I am planning on ordering a Nosy Faly from them in college if I have the time. :)

For just being 11 weeks Leonidas is a beauty. His colors are what I would expect him to have in a couple more months. Can't wait to see your sweetie grow up.:)

For just being 11 weeks Leonidas is a beauty. His colors are what I would expect him to have in a couple more months. Can't wait to see your sweetie grow up.:)

Thanks so much Laurie! I was really surprised with his colors for being a baby... I'm so excited to watch him grow into his big boy colors. He is just the sweetest little thing! :):):)

Back
Top Bottom