New, and looking for a Jackson's or Panther (or both, ha) in Canada

Jayce

Hi Everyone!

I have been lurking for a bit now, and reading everything I can. I am planning to get either a Jackson's or a Panther at the spring show (May 24-25) in Edmonton this year, depending on what is available, and where/who it will be coming from.

I have kept veileds (successfully ;) ) in the past as well as a fair variety of other reptiles. I don't currently have anything except a Boston Terrorist, but am going to rectify this situation with a cham and a bearded dragon, my two favourites.

I have read the kitty blog, a few times actually! I am just now starting to gather everything I am going to need, as well as ideas/plans for the hubby to build both "adult" enclosures for me.

Just wanted to say that I love this forum, and spend more time on it than I probably should, re-reading old posts and new, absorping everything I can so as to be as prepared as possible.

Very excited for May!!! Any other Canadians attending?
http://www.edmontonreptiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10168

Jayce

I also wanted to ask:
as far as I can tell, the main difference between veiled's and Jackson's: lower temps and higher humidity?

And, any Canadian breeders who ship to BC and won't be attending the show, (or will be), please feel free to post your website or PM me, thanks!

Awesome thanks...Im from Van Island and looking for something closer to me

I am way up north (Fort St John) and much closer to Edmonton than any other city, but I do recall that the WSPCR has a show every year.

Hello Jayce

Please let me know what you think of the Edmonton Show. I've considered going myself but would like to hear from others who have attended to know if its worthwhile. I've had mixed reviews thus far. Please PM me.

If you dont find what you're looking for there, let me know and I'll happily recommend Canadian breeders and suppliers.

Cheers
Sandra

Hey jayce, welcome to the forums, i am also from b.c
My sister lives in fort st john, really cold up there i hear :p

Anyways there are many canadian breeders! not sure of any that have jacksons... I will look around, and keep you in mind..

Welcome!

-Levi

Back
Top Bottom