New Ambilobe

Spiky

Hey guys! I got out of chams a while ago(08-09ish) because my Leos were breeding and they began eating up my money, so I sold my old vield female(Spike) and left here for a while. After I ended up selling off my Leos but one I got this little guy. He's a male Ambilobe from Tiki Tiki(great service by the way!). Got him yesterday, but I didn't take any photos and I gave him some time to adjust a little. Right now I think I have the cage how I want it. What do you think?

cp1-1.jpg

0330112124.jpg

mms_picture-14.jpg

mms_picture1-8.jpg

(and the sire "Skittles")
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/wazio/DSC03874sm.jpg

Chad over at Tiki Tiki said something about marking it so he could tell he was the one he sold me. He said it should come off with the next shed though. I can't wait to see the colors come out though!

He looks about the same age as ours and ive been trying to figure out how old ours is, do you know his hatch day? or approx how old he is?

I'm not sure on the hatch date, maybe Chad can chime in if he reads this. As for the age I think it was around the 3 month mark give or take.

Awsome i just bought my gf her first chameleon from tiki, hopefully she will post a thread showing it off soon. i cant wait to get my first cham! but that baby looks rly cool

Thought I would post these up from today. He is starting to show blue stripes on a red/orange/yellowish background and is looking stunning! He really hates cameras for some reason though:D
kk.jpg

kkk.jpg

kkkk.jpg

and a comparison I thought showed his growth well:
k.jpg

0330112124.jpg

Back
Top Bottom