New Addition

Ace

Avid Member
A few days ago i received a special sweet little girl:). She is very cute but i see a bit of moxy in her:p:rolleyes::cool:

no name yet, but im open for suggestions, she gets really pink, with a purple lateral line and sometimes a bit red, though she doesnt like the camera already...

100_1161.jpg

100_1150.jpg

100_1135.jpg

100_1129.jpg

100_1136.jpg

I knew you hadn't shown up with any new chams in a while, so I am not even surprised to see her. Nice looking but we need more info - what are you keeping from us?:rolleyes:

Reactions: Hoj
Nice looking girl you got but c'mon Ace you gotta tell us what ur plans are with her and what locale she is lol

Here are a few Zulu names that I found pretty ;)

Lindiwe - waited for
Amahle - The beautiful ones
Andile - They have extended, the family is growing

Congratulations on your new addition! She is so beautiful, and it was so nice to finally meet you last night!:)

Congratulations on your new addition! She is so beautiful, and it was so nice to finally meet you last night!:)

It was was pleasure to see you and anne at the meetin,g always great to put a face with a forum name:D

For those still interested, she is an ambilobe female i plan to match with Zulu, this is her sire https://www.chameleonforums.com/cbb-ambilobe-females-hyperion-bloodlines-185-unique-64534/

She is so darn cute im wondering if i should breed her:rolleyes:, lol

but she is of course too small now and wont be for awhile when i do decide to breed her and Zulu

LOL KIRBY haha thats a good one :p

@Olimpia - AWSOME NAME suggestions i especially like Andile, still thinking the only name i thought was scarlet:p, but she deserves a unique name too!!!! lol

Back
Top Bottom