Need a Florida (Southern) Panther Breeder

Citizen Snips

I'm interested in taking care of a Panther chameleon preferably a Blue Bar Ambilobe. I live in Florida and have spoken to a few breeders as I want one from a reputable place, but LLLRetiles has babies for only 150; however, they won't guarantee a male which is absolutely paramount. I don't want to take the chance, so does anyone know of any Florida breeders that don't mind selling male Panthers under 300 dollars? I looked at CamelotChameleons and they won't have any until the end of July which happens to be my birthday and what a great present that would be! I suppose I should wait for Camelot, for their Circle bloodline is fantastic looking and in the meantime I can make sure my Reptarium is in pristine working condition.
Does anyone have tips for building/modifying Reptarium kits from an online store? I want to have proper drainage and was thinking about buying an outdoor sink then attaching it to the bottom of the Reptarium. I'd like to build my own setup. I'm afraid I'll go overboard and spend too much as I always do.

Back
Top Bottom