Hi, I have been involved in a crazy custody battle, relocating home for a job from south jersey. long story short, I have my Cham at my sister's in Renton and he is not doing well. I had to come back for a court date and the a. Hole judge, decided to change things up and reschedule for the end of June. I can't go back and get my pets because, if I do I risk losing custody. Can anyone Cham sit, PM me if you can, my sister is so eager to get him off of her hands she is probably willing to deliver.