NC Reptile Show in Raleigh May 2nd and 3rd

http://www.gilaproductions.com/ral/ralmain.html

I'll be handing out some fliers for the reptile show next weekend, all around the triangle. In addition, I'll be setting up a table at the show with a few of my animals. I'm going to be putting on a small, interactive presentation on chameleons (both days, I THINK) - answering questions, demonstrating basics of chameleon care, required equipment and supplements, etc.

I only have 3 male veileds that I will be selling, in addition to a couple random things - so my main purpose will be to basically talk to people, inform, educate, and make sure they know what they need to have (and maybe more importantly, what they need to NOT have) when they purchase a chameleon.

I'm pretty sure Cleanlinechameleons will be there.

Anybody in the NC/SC area should try to make it. Alex has done a great job with the show since its inception.

It'll be at the NC State fairgrounds, which always has tons of stuff to do on weekends - a flea market and more. Plus, the Dixie Gun and Knife show will be right next door to the reptile show - you could get your lizards, feeders and reloading supplies in one, easy trip!

Eric A

Also - if you're going to be going, and have specific ideas about what should be included in my talk, lemme know! I don't use a script, so it's easy to change.

you going to have a booth?

I am down in raleigh now. I'm bringing Both my big melleri. The WC female is MASSIVE. i'm pretty sure she'll "perform" for the kids, too.

Back
Top Bottom