mysterious mark

Leahryan

My cham just shed about two days ago and today i noticed these dark spots on his chin...any idea what it could be from?

Attachments

• DSC_0733.jpg
    DSC_0733.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC_0734.jpg
    DSC_0734.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 184
i just bought a new cage that is pretty tall so I think if he fell there would be more damage than a bruise...the only thing I can think of is that he was rubbing his face today to get one last piece of skin off his upper lip...could that do it?

i just bought a new cage that is pretty tall so I think if he fell there would be more damage than a bruise...the only thing I can think of is that he was rubbing his face today to get one last piece of skin off his upper lip...could that do it?

Maybe..but i doubt it. Looks more like a bruise. As Miss Lily mentioned..should go away soon. Chameleons get bruises just like we do

A healthy cham falling from the height of a typical cage shouldn't do serious damage. Looks like a bruise.

Back
Top Bottom