My R. chahoua (mossy geckos)

GlobeMaster

I have my male R. chahoua (mossy gecko), which I believe is a PI mossy (well looking at similar pics it looks to be a red morph PI mossy, but thats just a guess)....

IMG_5334.jpg

So yesterday I got him a lady friend, from the looks of it (again just guess work) and brown morph PI mossy, now shes only 10 months old so it wont be atleast another year until he gets to meet her, but isnt she just stunning!!!!

IMG_5352.jpg

IMG_5354.jpg

IMG_5359.jpg

IMG_5360.jpg

IMG_5361.jpg

IMG_5362.jpg

I think the eyes are the most striking thing about the Rhac's. Great looking pair (hopefully)!

Cute little guy! Love the last face shot... :)

hehe, very cute faces.

What lovely big sticky feet! Congrats! She is gorgeous!:D

I think the eyes are the most striking thing about the Rhac's. Great looking pair (hopefully)!

Their eyes are just so big, makes them look very innocent when they are up to no good! haha and yup fingers crossed that in a year or so they make a successful pairing :)

Beautiful, beautiful gecks! I love the Rhacodactylus!

hehe, so do I, got me a lovely leachie too :D

Males colouration certainly does it for me, definitely stunning, but they are an amazing gecko, no doubt. Nice buy, congrats! :)

Your guys look awesome. Congrats!

I saw a 1.1 pair of CBs at a show 2 years ago for around $1000 USD. Is that their going rate?

Drew

my second favorit gecko. nice guy you have there.

Harry

Thanks, whats your favourite gecko then?

Your guys look awesome. Congrats!

I saw a 1.1 pair of CBs at a show 2 years ago for around $1000 USD. Is that their going rate?

Drew

Thanks!

I paid about £475, which is about $750, so they have come down in price I assume. Just depends, they seem to be becoming more popular here in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom