My Panthers for sale... Great breeding pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMXICAN

Unfortunately (for my chams) I have been really busy as of lately, going to school in the morning, then working mid afternoon and then back to school at night. I hate to say it but I almost feel like I'm neglecting them. I never handle Nemo anymore (which he loves) and Purps needs more attention as she is recovering from laying a clutch a few weeks ago. Economy doesn't help either.

Nemo is an Blue Bar Ambilobe/Sambava, age unknown, very stunning and great personality. He is quite friendly. He has shorter nails on all his toes. I figure it was from him climbing on rough surfaces when he was in the "wild" (someone found him in Carlsbad climbing in public, and gave him to LLL where I purchased him). Actually kind of nice since they don't scratch but bad for him since he can't climb fine screen. He weighs in at a whopping 179 grams. :D

He just recently shed, and his colors are great. Lots of oranges into reds. Green and yellows on and off. And of course that baby blue "racing stripe". :p He has a small black mark on his side from a minor burn that was treated. It actually got smaller when he shed, so I figure one or two more sheds and it will be gone.

Besides that, he is great. Those are the minor details. He loves superworms, dubias and crickets although it's hard to give him hornworms. Scared sometimes, maybe the bright color?

Purps is a little shy, closing in on two years old, but she is quite pretty pretty and quick. She is a blue bar ambilobe I believe, and I dont have the exact details of her lineage at hand, but a member here, Brian, does. I believe she originally came from Pam's Chams, but I could be wrong. Hopefully he will chip in with details... ;)

She just laid a clutch of 34 eggs. After laying eggs, she weighed in at 57 grams. She eats almost everyday, and I give her fat superworms with plenty of calcium so she recovers quickly . She now weighs 63 grams.

She has also been drinking alot and just finished a shed in a record time of one afternoon. She turned all white and then shed like she was taking off a jacket. Quite cool. HAHA. :cool: I've been keeping her humidity high since she got lots of dirt in her eyes when burying the eggs.

All her nails are good (and sharp! :eek:) and she seems to be receptive already! I would give her some time off though...

My guys usually get natural sunlight almost everyday of the week. Lately my girlfriend has been having to pick-up my slack and putting that cage in and out is definitely taking a toll on her (not to mention the toll on my cage, I've had to fix it twice...:rolleyes:).

I also supplement their food with plain Herpevite Calcium W/No D3 since they are outdoors mostly. I also occasionally use Mineral-0 (four times a month) and Herpivite Multivitamin (once a month). If it's cloudy or raining lot in one month, I might use some D3 Calcium (once a month or twice), when they are indoors under Reptisun 5.0 bulbs.

I was asking $340 for Nemo and $300 for Purps.
Or if interested in the pair, I would be willing to do a discounted rate on both. I am not posting these guys anywhere else. I really want them to go to a good, loving home. I am very attached to these guys and it will be hard to see them go.

Thanks for your time!

PS: First three photos of today. Rest are older.

Nemo saying hi!
DSC01801.jpg

Nemo's slight imperfection!
DSC01817.jpg

Purps, wondering why I took her out of the sun.
DSC01813.jpg

Nemo in action!
11-6-08nemoxlittleblue1.jpg

A few more...

...pictures.

Tough guy... :D
DSC01374.jpg

Right after laying 34 eggs. All the small black "bruising" is now gone.
DSC01696.jpg

They are cute! But a bit expensive for what I can afford- hope you find good homes.

if nemo was caught and brought in how come you think hes not just a sambava i have seen sambava's just like him i dont believe theres any ambilobe in him. he looks just like the sambava on the kammers add thats on the top right hand corner of this page he is beautiful though !!!!!!!!!:D

Little lower...

if nemo was caught and brought in how come you think hes not just a sambava i have seen sambava's just like him i dont believe theres any ambilobe in him. he looks just like the sambava on the kammers add thats on the top right hand corner of this page he is beautiful though !!!!!!!!!:D

I was told he was an Ambilobe x Sambava at the store. Maybe they where wrong. I posted a thread (or question somewhere) asking what people thought. A few people concurred he was a cross. But like I said, I am not sure. He is a looker though... Thanks. :D

PS:

Nemo $320
Purps $280

Last try, her we go.

PURPS NEEDS TO GO TO A GOOD HOME NOW!
$250 firm! Great breeder, great genetics! Don't miss out! THANKS! :D

I still have her... My girlfriend has been helping me take care of her more so I'm not so stretched thin. I got her a new boyfriend too because I missed Nemo, I'll post pics of him soon. Thanks....

PS: Probably going to keep her since I can't even get my money back for her. Thanks for everyone's interest. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom