My new little one

CUTENESS! lol how old is your little guy?

I am assuming he is about 2 months old. I got him at the Orlando Repticon. He is such a great little guy. I got him as a mate for my little girl woh is 3 months old. He has orange tint to him and my little girl has a neon lime green and canary yellow coloring so I can't wait to see what their babies might look like. Here is a photo of my "Tiny"

why are there so many more people who breed chameleons live in the states haha, there arent too many up here :( but there will be one more in the future :D me! haha

I am assuming he is about 2 months old. I got him at the Orlando Repticon. He is such a great little guy. I got him as a mate for my little girl woh is 3 months old. He has orange tint to him and my little girl has a neon lime green and canary yellow coloring so I can't wait to see what their babies might look like. Here is a photo of my "Tiny"

Yes 2 months old, hatched at the end of August.

Plum has a rusty color hue to him...It seems like his offspring have that trait too.
I am so glad you are enjoying your little ones!
Thanks for posting pictures too!

Yes 2 months old, hatched at the end of August.

Plum has a rusty color hue to him...It seems like his offspring have that trait too.
I am so glad you are enjoying your little ones!
Thanks for posting pictures too!

Yeah I was going to say its like a copper bronze hue. He is fun to watch hunt. He will lock in on one cricket and no matter how many are around him he will stalk just that one until he lunges in and takes it out in one shot, I don't think I have ever seen him miss.

awwwwww so cute, my veiled is almost one month, so ultra tiny, yours looks quite big, I heard veileds grow quick, so I'm assuming my "Triton" will be that big this time next month!:)

awwwwww so cute, my veiled is almost one month, so ultra tiny, yours looks quite big, I heard veileds grow quick, so I'm assuming my "Triton" will be that big this time next month!:)

That's funny we both have the same names although my Triton is a Jackson's. How did you come up with the name?

Back
Top Bottom