My new little Melleri!

Kat77

Hey everyone! I just got my CH 5 month old Melleri from Mike at Fl Chams this morning! He/she is the cutest little thing!
I know these photos are terrible, but I didn't want to freak him/her out before he is settled in. They were the best I could to before he/she crawled into the foliage. I am in love! For anyone who is thinking of getting one, check out www.flchams.com you wont be disapointed!

CharlieMinchBrowniesNewMelleri026.jpg

CharlieMinchBrowniesNewMelleri024.jpg

Congratulations, Kat! They are wonderful. Our Megana now weighs 600+ grams and looks like a stuffed sausage. We are expecting she will be laying a clutch of infertile eggs any day now.

We truly enjoy our Meller's. They can be very personable.

Congrats on the new little Melleri!! I guess with Melleri, you have to find a unisex name?? Have you chosen one yet? Be sure to let us know!

Congratulations, Kat! They are wonderful. Our Megana now weighs 600+ grams and looks like a stuffed sausage. We are expecting she will be laying a clutch of infertile eggs any day now.

Gesang, 600+ grams!? Holy COW. Could you post some pics of her? :eek:

Thanks everyone! If anyone has any good Unisex name suggestions, please let me know! I can't even explain how enamored I am with this little one! I have to force myself not to go over and just stare at him/her!

Sandy, WOW, Megana is HUGE! I was hoping to get one of her clutch from Mike, but I figured I probably shouldn't ask, so I have no idea whether this little one is one of hers or not...

Again, anyone with name suggestions, shoot. I am at a loss. :p

Chuck, I actually sort of like your suggestion of Liberace! It is on the list.

Snooky (sorry if I mis-spelled your name) Someone on here already named their Melleri "Pat"!

By the way, for those of you know know me, you know I do like people names, but for this one, it doesn't have to be a human name. I am open!

well, i tend to have a thing about using japanese wors, common items...

but since melleri get so big.

Okimura. technically it means big village =p

JEEEZ! lol I wanna see pics too!

And yes, Melleri rock!

Back
Top Bottom