My new 4 x4

laurie

Retired Moderator
This Quad Male arrived Tuesday, has settled in and will already walk on my hand. Only because he want out.

5666962272_3d8bc0b054_b.jpg

5666962898_e64f5d299c_b.jpg

Hehehehe. I think the female will lay very soon! She couldn't stay still today. I can feel a lot of eggs in there now. And she hasn't eaten in a while. I put her bin in there, and I am hoping she'll get this done soon. I'm already nervous.

LPR08

I still have lots to learn Laurie...I thought you were posting a pic of your new truck or something! lol! I am serious! OMG! Well, now that I got my head on straight, one cool cham!!!!

Thanks Carol, i could have posted a picture of my hubby's new truck ( well called a quad). he bought one last weekend. And people think our hobby is expensive? Want to guess how many chams I could have for what he paid for a stupid toy???

I still have lots to learn Laurie...I thought you were posting a pic of your new truck or something! lol! I am serious! OMG! Well, now that I got my head on straight, one cool cham!!!!

He is one handsome chappie! Love him! Now you need to stick a stamp and an airmail sticker on those horns and post him to me!!!:p:D

Thanks Carol, i could have posted a picture of my hubby's new truck ( well called a quad). he bought one last weekend. And people think our hobby is expensive? Want to guess how many chams I could have for what he paid for a stupid toy???

Laurie I live with a man (my husband) who always has to have multiple toys! I know where you are coming from! We have a custom motorcycle(that never gets ridden) a 1936 Ford P.U. (pictured) and some old RV he bought just because we "might go camping" one day! Check out this bad boy!
Could fill up my house with chameleons for life if I had the money for this thing!!!
DSC00396.jpg

Last edited:
Wow Carol we could pay off both our houses with the proceeds from that truck.
I can't even imagine what that would bring at one of the big car auctions. Tell hubby it is beautiful & my hubby drooled.

Great pictures and great chameleon Laurie!! You are definately improving!! :)

And Carol, what a nice truck!!! You better NEVER force your husband to sell it!!! This is really a great man's toy!!! :D

Wow Carol we could pay off both our houses with the proceeds from that truck.
I can't even imagine what that would bring at one of the big car auctions. Tell hubby it is beautiful & my hubby drooled.

No such luck on the auction! I already tried talkin him into that:rolleyes: He says he is NEVER going to sell that as long as he is alive!! hmmm.....

Back
Top Bottom