My little secret!

Thompson

Chameleon Enthusiast
In October I was given a small clutch of panther eggs. They weren't from my female, they came from my mom's friend's female that she bought from a local pet shop here in Las Vegas. The female is "supposed"to be a captive bred ambilobe but we'll see how the babies turn out. My mom's friend Parker, which is her name, did not have any interest in keeping or raising the babies once they hatched so she asked if I would want to hatch out the eggs and raise the babies. Of course I said yes since I was planning on breeding my female anyway but since I was going to be getting some eggs that wouldn't be necessary anymore :)! *The clutch was very small. There were only 11 eggs and after a while many molded over leaving only 4 eggs left. The remaining four looked promising though, they grew over time and remained nice and white. Finally after 8 long months two hatched out! :D The first one was born on 5-30 and the second hatched out yesterday! * I didnt know they would be this small!!! The first one took a couple days to eat but he/she finally ate a ton of fruit flies today. The second hatchling took no time eating. It is amazing to watch these little guys. I can't wait for the other two to hatch out! I'll have a couple pics up soon!*

Thank you! Here are the pics!!

A little angry at the camera

mad-1.jpg

baby.jpg

The second hatchling eye-ing me

eye-1.jpg

and the jungle gym I made them!

junglegym.jpg

How cute! Make sure to keep us updated with pics, it'll be so fun to see how these guys continue to develop. It'll be fun to see how much they look like Ambilobes, too.

How cute! Make sure to keep us updated with pics, it'll be so fun to see how these guys continue to develop. It'll be fun to see how much they look like Ambilobes, too.
Thank you! I will post many pictures!

Congrats Shawn on those adorable little one. :)
Thanks Jann! These little guys sure are cute :) the third egg hatched out yesterday, just waiting on that last egg :D

Oh how fun, they are just so tough from day one. Beautiful babies, looking forward to watching them grow :)

These three sure are tough for being the only ones to have survived and hatched! I was a little concerned at first about them not eating but I have found quite a few little poops around their cage lol! I haven't been so exited to find poop from my chams :D

Back
Top Bottom