My Last One Adult Male BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

eppcheck

Here is my last guy for sale. He is about two years old and his name is Neb. Full name was Nebulas from a previous owner. He can get aggressive, but usually he is bluffing. He started off really blue when I got him. I thought he was possibly a cross with something else besides ambilobe, but the previous owner promised he was 100% ambilobe. He has really started to bring out those deep reds in his head and tail. Before that he always had that pastel look with blue bars on green and yellow body. Now he has shown, at times, darker blues and reds. I would like to seem him to go to someone who plans on breeding. Would love to get one of his babies in the future when I have more time and space for chameleons

PM for questions. He will go to best offer.

These were taken about 1 week ago.

available again

This guy is available again. Had a few buyers request I hold him untill they could come up with the money and then change their mind at the last minute. I won't "save" him for anyone, If interested I expect payment within 3 days and if no payment received I'll move forward with next interested buyer. Pm if you have any questions. First $300 + shipping gets him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom