My carpet chameleon one eye closed.

Anitec21

Ok before i start i give you its status

Temperature: 80-85
Humidity: 75-90
Lighting: reptisun 5.0 and i have a exo terra 5.0
Handling: sometimes when im cleaning it or to get fresh air.

That should be good for now. My chameleon has one eye closed from what i heard it can mean dehydration or shedding problem which i can see that it did shed and had a shed skin on his head but i thought maybe lighting so i switched reptisun to exo terra but was the same so i had a saline solution bottle and i was going for its eye then it opens but closes it again then when i clean it and take it out it opens i dont understand i also mist the cage really good but im going to try the shower trick for it to drink. Whats your view?

Don't you need a basking light as well for carpets? But I think you should consult a vet before you experiment yourself. It can be related to many issues including shedding. Eye problem for a Cham is always a serious issue as their feeding depends on it.

Don't you need a basking light as well for carpets? But I think you should consult a vet before you experiment yourself. It can be related to many issues including shedding. Eye problem for a Cham is always a serious issue as their feeding depends on it.

Yes i do i forgot to mention it the feeding is l normal calcium without d3 every feeding twice a month both multivitamin and calcium d3

Back
Top Bottom