torquasprings

Hello, all! I just thought I'd finally try posting a pic on the forum to test out how it's done. This is my baby k. Matschiei boy named Ghubari (it means, 'Raincloud' in Swahili. This is one of the languages spoken where his species originates). He's one of Chad's babies from the Dresden line. I hope the orientation of the picture comes out right, because I'm not sure how to flip it. :confused: I also couldn't figure out how to post more than one pic. Oh well. It's a start. :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 358
Thanks, everyone! He's already a looker as it is (whether he's wearing his drab colors or his camophlage), and has the best personality that I've ever seen in any Cham yet! I can't wait until he's all grown up!!! Now I just need to find him a compatable mate. :D

Awesome!!! This species is really cool. I have two myself. Please keep us updated!

You have two?! (O.O) WOW! I love connecting with people who also have them! I know there are more of us out there (besides 'Ponders', Chad, myself, and now yourself (I like your avitar pic, btw))... I just wish they would post their pictures/updates here too. :( I just love my little boy. He's painfully shy around the camera, but will eat from my hands, and is quite a mellow lad in general. :)

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 220
Congrats and yes they are AWESOME!! I have a couple as well. One of them is from the same pairing as yours. I have lots of pictures in my thread showing progression. My male is now 70g and quite spectacular :D

https://www.chameleonforums.com/baby-monkey-tails-here-thx-chad-88361/

YAY! See!? I knew there were more of us out there somewhere! Thank you both so much for replying! Thank you also for the link,"clarkrw3"! I looked at your photos, "clarkrw3"... I'm speechless. He's stunning! I'm so anxious to see what my lil boy's going to look like when he's an adult. [dreaming]

Back
Top Bottom