mulberryfarms.com in CA

Tifanydalpont

so for the last month or so I cant buy them on this site.usually am able to buy hornedworms and silkworms here in CA. but they have been unavailble to purchase. Is there another site in the u.s. or ca that also sells them???:eek:

I know for Silks there is a site called coastal silkworms, which is a great site. Also a site I can't remember the name I think jennasgonebuggie.com and has some amazing packages you can buy.

I ordered 2 cups from spf. they were the size of my index finger. they were about ready to cocoon. lol.

but my big male kink LOVES them, he chows down on them whenever he can.

LOL wow I am not surprised that Kink goes crazy.

and that is funny you say that. I was just looking at him on your post and he is gorgeous, his colors are crazy!

LOL wow I am not surprised that Kink goes crazy.

and that is funny you say that. I was just looking at him on your post and he is gorgeous, his colors are crazy!

Well thank you. hes a big handsome boy.. and he just loves the soft bodied worms.. hed eat those only if i let him.

Yes he is, I am jealous. Isabella would think he is a hunk :D. I think all chameleons would eat the soft bodied worms if they had a choice!

LOLOL how did I guess, ha to bad I already have a Panther on the way :D when are they due to hatch?

And I apologize to this persons thread for going off onto a tangent.

Back
Top Bottom