Much of the Collection...in 39 Seconds

Kent67

Retired Moderator
Almost 80F at the beach today so here's about 80% of the collection as fast as I could film 'em. ;) Panthers, deremensis, Jax Jax, hoehnelli's, baby weiders, baby Oustalet's, Phelsuma grandis, and deremensis. So glad I didn't have to work today!

Haha! Awesome video. It's TOO hot today... It's supposed to be WINTER not summer. I think we skipped that part this year. :(:p:rolleyes:

i know this morning it was 79 degrees in my baby's cage in the morning without the heat on yikes!

hey thats just down rite mean. here i hopin see some the awesomeness an was let down...... more more more

Haha! Awesome video. It's TOO hot today... It's supposed to be WINTER not summer. I think we skipped that part this year. :(:p:rolleyes:

I got 83 degrees in LA according to weather.com and my car thermometer said 100... It was like 50 degrees just 2 weeks ago! Southern Californians get robbed of weather!

Oh and BTW, dang you got a lot of cages!

I think we skipped that part this year. :(:p:rolleyes:

We absolutely did. :( I'm in OB and I think the hottest we got during the actual summer was 74F.

Rob wants some awesomeness. How about Parson's don't bask:

DSC_0656.jpg

One more for ya, Rob. He's a fresh import and was really enjoying the sun when I took him out for pics but I think you can tell what he is.

DSC_0676.jpg

We absolutely did. :( I'm in OB and I think the hottest we got during the actual summer was 74F.

Rob wants some awesomeness. How about Parson's don't bask:

DSC_0656.jpg

see now thats what ima talkin bout......

hes alil dark but yup yup i know what that is.....can tell even dark hes goin be nice kent congrats u always get the good stuff

Looks good Kent! sure does look like your trying to get on animal hoarders :rolleyes::p just kidding. send me your weather i hate this below zero crap and snow!

Man I feel ripped off here its 51 overcast with sprinkles on and off! Kent send some sunshine to Sacramento! lol

You have an amazing collection! I'll be anxiously awaiting your appearance on Animal Hoarders ;):p

Spring really needs to get here in the hills of WV!! Nice............screen cages:rolleyes: Looks like they do keep you nice and busy. As of now, Im kinda enjoying only having 6 chams around. Its about to change to 26 soon though:eek:

Back
Top Bottom