Montanes for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJA

Established Member
Well I got bit by the RIF bug and need to cut some costs, not to mention bring in some cash . The sale will be kind of goofy since NW Chameleons is helping me out by doing the shipping for me, so you will have to make two payments. One to me and one to them. Please be patient with us, since NWC is about an hour's drive away for me.

1.1. T. dereminses. This is a RELATED pair, so no breeding. These are from Fabian's (user merumontanus) captive hatch project so please keep him posted with their growth. They are about 50 grams now and doing great. Asking $150 each for them.

1.0 T. montium . WC from FL Chams. Bought him in July of 09. Asking $100.

0.1 T. quadricornis. Yes I hate to sell her, but it would cost me more to get her a male and I feel there are enough people out there hatching these guys out that I can get another pair (captive raised) down the road. I got her from FL Chams as well last summer. Asking $125

0.0.1 R. brevicaudatus York is getting bigger every day, but my FF supplier isn't doing cultures any more. Such a cutie. Make an offer. Maybe someone local would like to have him.

Photos can be seen on the following threads:

https://www.chameleonforums.com/monthly-weigh-33560/

The pygmy is no longer available, however, I still have the pair of T.deremensis.

The T. deremensis are still available. The female now weighs 88 grams and the male 58 grams.

photos as of 4.6.10 of the female.

CL 007.jpg

CL 008.jpg

CL 009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom