Moment of Impact - Great Chameleon video on PBS

Dez

Chamalot Chameleons
Hello all

Since I do not have cable TV I wasn't able to watch LIFE on the discovery channel. :(

However I happen to catch this show on PBS! It has a great chameleon segment with just stunning cinematography:

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes/moment-of-impact/video-full-episode-part-2-jungle/5640/

The Chameleon segment starts at 10:13 so you can skip ahead if you just want to watch that.

I thought it was a very well done and beautiful video. Although I did laugh at 13:15 when they are saying "the chameleon moves his head toward food"
and they show a male panther doing the obvious head bob ( I don't think he had food on his mind)

Anyway enjoy! I sure did!!!

Awesome even better than the Life segement on chams . For anyone who wants to skip the other parts the cham section is 10 min 10 sec in:D

those were some gorgeous panthers

i didnt know house crickets ran wild in madagascar :)

HA! I was thinking the same thing... I'm pretty sure those ore captive chameleons that they just placed in a jungle background to get those shots.

I'll forgive them though because the footage is stunning

Awesome even better than the Life segement on chams . For anyone who wants to skip the other parts the cham section is 10 min 10 sec in:D

Good I'm glad to hear its better than LIFE...since I am unable to get the discovery channel

Back
Top Bottom