Mistking zip-drip

kuzitiso

Hi, I'm ordering a mistking and am wondering if it's really necessary to get the zip-drip. I know it releases pressure in the lines but is that protecting anything by doing that or does it just stop the system from dripping? Thanks

As far as I can tell, it just prevents the drip.
That way you have "total" control over the water.
It works quite well for it too.

Im not sure it helps me out much, but thats my situation.;)

If I didn't get the zip-drip, would it function like a dripping system? That way it's kind of a two in one? Maybe I'm too optimistic

If I didn't get the zip-drip, would it function like a dripping system? That way it's kind of a two in one? Maybe I'm too optimistic

No it wont... I do NOT have the zip drip. When it shuts off.. it drips 1 or maybe 2 times is all. In my opinion.. its not even close to a needed item. There is not really a point to it. 2 drips is practically nothing

I agree with Sticktounge...Not needed. I think the nozzels have check valves in them already. Mine too only drip a drop or 2then stop

No it wont... I do NOT have the zip drip. When it shuts off.. it drips 1 or maybe 2 times is all. In my opinion.. its not even close to a needed item. There is not really a point to it. 2 drips is practically nothing

Totally agree. As long as you have proper drainage (with using any auto system you should) The zip drip is merely a novelty. Still cool though.

Back
Top Bottom