Mistking supplies question

I got a Mistking system a couple weeks ago and put it together yesterday. It works great and I haven't had any problems. I was just confused on what the extra materials in the kit were for, especially the white part. I'm not the brightest when it comes to putting things like this together so any help would be appreciated!


Avid Member
White thing is the filter to keep the mister from getting clogged. Screws into the other white fitting, which is connected (inside the container) to the bulkhead with a small piece of RO tubing.
Other clamps/screws are to attach the RO line to the enclosure to mitigate the vibration (if you want )

Klyde O'Scope

Chameleon Enthusiast
Here's mine installed in the reservoir. Due to the cramped space, I used a very short (so short it can't be seen; I measured very carefully) piece of tubing between the bulkhead and the (its proper name escapes me ATM) smaller piece of the filter:


Last edited:
Top Bottom