MistKing - Rain Nozzle

Marty

MistKing
Site Sponsor
Some of you will be excited to know that MistKing.com now offers a totally dome-less design of a rain nozzle. Simply put it on top of your enclosure and enjoy the rain. Now Available at www.MistKing.com

Few photos below. For a video click: http://youtu.be/dpnS6hCU1v0

RainNozzle-detail1.jpg

You can trim the tubing in the nozzle and whence control the height of the arch. The taller the arch, the larger the rain spot. We recommend smaller spots for smaller tanks in order to avoid creating extra over-spray.

RainNozzle-detail2.jpg

An adjustable nozzle is at the top of the arch. In case you need to move a bit away from the edge of the tank, just twist the nozzle a bit towards the middle of the tank.

RainNozzle-detail3.jpg

RainNozzle-detail4.jpg

RainNozzle-detail5.jpg

Connecting additional rain nozzles to each other is a breeze. Just splice the tubing, connect a T-union and plug in the 2nd rain nozzle.

very cool marty, i belive with all my extra parts i can build a few of these. ill be in touch for some more stuff soon. you going to the feb expo up here

Hey Marty, will the other vendors like misting depot, LLL, Pangea, etc carry these and when?

Yes, these are very easy to build on your own if you have the extra parts. I'm sure you will see these at some of our distributors shortly.

Hoj, if we don't get snowed in, I'll be at the Feb expo. If you want something specific email me at marty at mistking.com

This week only, if you get any system, I'll throw in one of those nozzles for free.

Back
Top Bottom