Mistking not working

seanUTD

My mistking has abruptly stopped spraying, I can hear the pump working when the cycle comes up but the water seems to trickle out of the nozzle? Any suggestions? And if it is calcification in the nozzle, how would ya'll go about fixing that?

My mistking has abruptly stopped spraying, I can hear the pump working when the cycle comes up but the water seems to trickle out of the nozzle? Any suggestions? And if it is calcification in the nozzle, how would ya'll go about fixing that?

If its the nozzles that clogged you may see some leaking. Go to Lowe's or Home depot and see if they have any CLR (its in the cleaning products aisle). Put that in a bowl and soak the nozzle for a few seconds and that should clear up any blockage.

when i cleaned mine i used vinegar..works, but its not the fastest..that clr stuff does it almost instantly, just wash it off real good if you use clr, and itll be fine..maybe shoot marty an email @ mistking he'll answer you before the end of the day most likley..and probably reccomend the best way there is to clean his system..

The very tip of the nozzle will screw off.... It has flat sides to accommodate wrenches. You may need tools to do this. Inside is a very fine screen filter which does its job and plugs up easily. Remove the filter, clean it out and reassemble the nozzle... it should work like new till it plugs again. Using RO water will help extend the life of your nozzles. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom