MistKing - Free to good home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked your page awhile back... do I still get in on the drawing :)
Who wouldn't want a new mistking!:)

Last edited:
I don't understand... ?? Maybe it's an iPhone thing, I click on the picture to read it, but it just takes me to your Facebook info page.

I don't understand... ?? Maybe it's an iPhone thing, I click on the picture to read it, but it just takes me to your Facebook info page.

The same thing happened to me. I went on my laptop and it worked. So try that. :)

I really hope I win. My mister broke 4 days ago and I'm completely screwed. Why do these things happen all at once? Sick Chameleon, and then my mister decides to stop working. I will be ordering the starter kit with an extra nozzle if I don't win. So fingers crossed!

I have 5 baby ambanja cages that need to be misted at least 4 times a day and I have been checking out Mist Kings. I could really use one. I can send you shipping $ today.

We would love one aswell been lookin at them but just dont the money to buy one but i would send u the money for shippin it thou as it will be cheaper ?? But how u goin to make this fair on who gets it lol ??

I will use a random number generator (from random.org) on the web and pick a number between 1 and X, where x is the number of fans... then will scroll through the list of fans and count off from the top...whoever is picked by the random number generator will be the winner. Not scientific, but should be fair enough and free from bias.

I will use a random number generator (from random.org) on the web and pick a number between 1 and X, where x is the number of fans... then will scroll through the list of fans and count off from the top...whoever is picked by the random number generator will be the winner. Not scientific, but should be fair enough and free from bias.

Sounds good... I really could use a third MistKing!

They won already :) Check the facebook page. We will probably do it again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom