mister

yoshi9

Ok so I just got my mister from mist king it is the basic starter mister. I also have a titan control timer nothing to fancy. The problem is that I have programed the mister to come on at a certain time and turn off but when I plug the mister into the timer and the timer into the wall it goes on right then like there is no timer. Them timer is set to auto does this make a difference hopefully someone can help thanks in advance!

I think there are three options, auto, on, and off. If you leave it on the on setting the timer should work.

Some timers have to hit the parts where you have it go on and off before they actually start functioning. I have the mist king seconds timer so I had no such problem setting up the misting intervals. You should have went for fancy :D

Some timers have to hit the parts where you have it go on and off before they actually start functioning. I have the mist king seconds timer so I had no such problem setting up the misting intervals. You should have went for fancy :D

Lol it seems simple it is the same price as their timers lol I just didn't want to pay 30 dollars for shipping :p

Ok so I just got my mister from mist king it is the basic starter mister. I also have a titan control timer nothing to fancy. The problem is that I have programed the mister to come on at a certain time and turn off but when I plug the mister into the timer and the timer into the wall it goes on right then like there is no timer. Them timer is set to auto does this make a difference hopefully someone can help thanks in advance!
I don't know if this will help, but this is what I do. I have my mister plugged into a power bar. The power bar is timed to come on in the morning and go off at night. The mister is programmed to mist every 3 hrs. Once the power bar turns on in the morning, the mister sprays and then functions like normal every 3 hrs until night when the bar shuts off and there is no misting over night. The first time you give it power it will mist but from then on it will follow your schedule unless you do like mine. If the timer is always plugged to the wall, it will follow your schedule after the initial misting.

I don't know if this will help, but this is what I do. I have my mister plugged into a power bar. The power bar is timed to come on in the morning and go off at night. The mister is programmed to mist every 3 hrs. Once the power bar turns on in the morning, the mister sprays and then functions like normal every 3 hrs until night when the bar shuts off and there is no misting over night. The first time you give it power it will mist but from then on it will follow your schedule unless you do like mine. If the timer is always plugged to the wall, it will follow your schedule after the initial misting.

So when I plug it in how long willl it stay on the first time I give it power?

Back
Top Bottom