Misfortunes never come singly

DNA

one female panther of mine have just been kept for one month. But she have eat nothing for 2 weeks(she drink). There is one black diamonds on her belly. I don't know what happen to her.
I suspect the UVB used for her have attenuated. she catch MBD. but I don't know she have just basked UVB attenuated for one month whether she can catch MBD. she don't eat and have black diamonds only without other problem , whether it is sign of MBD. if she have caught MBD, how to cure it.

one female panther of mine have just been kept for one month.

But she have eat nothing for 2 weeks(she drink).

There is one black diamonds on her belly...

I suspect the UVB used for her have attenuated. she catch MBD...
Howdy DNA,

UVB question first... Your 5-6 month-old Reptisun 5.0 Iguana light should not be the source of a MBD problem. In fact, I don't think you have a MBD problem, at least not without more evidence.

The "black diamonds" problem needs to be photographed and posted.

Not eating for 2 weeks is a problem. How was she acting for the 2 weeks before she stopped eating? We might as well start from the beginning... Post answers to the "How to ask for help" link: https://www.chameleonforums.com/how-ask-help-66/

What is this "black Diamond" you talking about?
I 2nd Dave's suggestion to post a pic.
It's not a common symptom for MBD.. let us see to make sure.

Cage Info:
Cage Type - flerrium** of EXTRRA(I forget the name) is used as her cage. 42*42*78(cm)
Lighting -I turn my 5.0IG on 14 hours per day, I turn my 40W UVA of ZOOMED on 12 hours per day
Temperature - it is 24C at day and 18-20c at night, basking spot may be 28-30C, I don't ensure it, I have never mensurated it.
Humidity - It is 50% on an average.
Plants - I only provide fake plant for her
Location - I place it on my floor
Chameleon Info:
Your Chameleon - panther, female, I don't know her age, it may be 3-6 months.
Feeding - cricket is her food only. two-three per day or every other day. Fluker's gutload.
Supplements - REPTIVITE of ZOOMED.
Watering - She drink from nozzle when I spray.Yes I see my chameleon drinking.
Fecal Description - one black diamonds on her belly.
History - I don't ensure. it may be nothing.
Current Problem - She has not nothing since 2 weeks but she drink, now I move it to warm cage(30C), but it looks doesn's help.

The picture I will take and post here as soon as possible.
thanks everybody very very very much.

Hey, It might be your cage location. Chams get overly stressed if placed on the floor and in high traffic areas. Try moving your cage to a higher more secluded spot.

You said..."42*42*78(cm)
...is the 78 the height?

You said..."Location - I place it on my floor"...most people recommend that their cages be high up.

You said..."panther, female, I don't know her age, it may be 3-6 months"...if she's 6 months maybe she is producing eggs. Is her color like this...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:FurciferPardalisFemale.JPG

Are the crickets you feed her the right size?

How often do you use the supplement?

You said you moved her to a warmer cage....what was the basking temperature of the last one where she would sit?

Thank you very much everybody above.

I am sure that she is not gravid. I feel no eggs through touch.
42*42*76 (cm)lol~~

Yes I removed her to another cage that made by glass. the position that the cage is placed is higher than EXOTRRA cage's . I think the basking temperature is 33C.

She always stop the place where I place it. Do you know my meaning? she don't move until I remove it.

Here is her picture. I know it is not clear. I will take better picture as soon as possible.
Do you think how old is it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom