"Mini Meal Worms" Tenebrio Obscurus

KevinA

Avid Member
Does anyone have any info on these? Specifically nutritional, like calcium, phos. ect...

All I found was
Protein 48.31% Crude Fat 40.46% Dry Matter 43.05% Moisture 56.95% Ash 2.92%

These look like baby chams might like them.

Just looked them up now and apparently they're popular as reptile feeders??? I've never heard of them o_O

I'm pretty sure the biggest (only?) complaint with mealworms is their high chitin levels. These Mini mealworms being the same genus as their bigger cousins probably means they have a lot in common. That's about as much help as I can be lol.

I got some from mulberry...fed off a few...she didnt like them after being spoiled with phoenix's.....went outside put all 500 in a bowl and waited for the birds.....1 hour later....put bowl in the dishwasher.;)

-Jay

I got some from mulberry...fed off a few...she didnt like them after being spoiled with phoenix's.....went outside put all 500 in a bowl and waited for the birds.....1 hour later....put bowl in the dishwasher.;)

-Jay

LOL

I was just researching mantellas and read that they like these? :O

Jay, i love your sence of humor hahaha everytime (Mostly)when i read your comments they make me laiugh! Haha

-Levi

Last edited:
LOL. Jasons just irresistible..:p) To guys and girls. Haha..

Jay, How the heck did you get them OUT of the bowl? I just get handfuls of bran..I gave up and dumped em int he roach tank..Maybe they will grow or something.or the roaches will eat em.. Never thought about the birds..

I thought my frogs would like em but they dont cup feed and these guys bury themselves and are so danged small!!!

Back
Top Bottom