Melleri escape artist

CunningMoss

Melleri escape artist

2yxns07.jpg

34q4inr.jpg

v6onza.jpg

While I was cleaning his terrarium, roaming between it and the kitchen, he decided to take an exploration out of his cage! Where does he decide to go? To scale my curtain and attempt to phase through the window :D

Haha... Reminds me of my panther. I gave him his weekly shower tonight, left for a srcond to check on dinner, go back to the bathroom to find he had scaled the whole showe curtain.... Your mellers are georgous!!

he's around 2 years old. His name is Ultralisk, from starcraft. Haha. I'll post some updates of him at some point

he is lovely, I hope my guy is that sweet looking when he grows up, he is coming up on 7 months old. however he thinks he is a monster and owns the world.:D

he is lovely, I hope my guy is that sweet looking when he grows up, he is coming up on 7 months old. however he thinks he is a monster and owns the world.:D

he is a monster, and he does own the world.

come on now laurie.. dont lie to yourself...
all your chams own you! ;):rolleyes::D:p

Melleri are such particular chams.... mine is incredibly ornary

Ive had him for about 3 months now and he is a year old, and still very cautious of me and everything else....

My panther is a lil food slut, and will take anything.. my meller is still very cautious of hand feeding and is wary about everything...

coolest thing is that my meller pays attention to what i do more than any cham, and will watch every move i make, he'll watch my hands when I grab things and follow them and watch every lil move I make, i feel like he knows everything... wise mellers

Exactly! He's aware of every thing that goes on in the room. If there's some thing new some one put in my room he will usually be eyeballing it before I do. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom