Melleri and eating vegetables..

Aminah Undone

Do your Melleri eat their veggies?

My "big baby" doesn't seem to be interested ..yet. I've offered a few different things. All organic and all from the list on the Melleri Discovery site. Are some of the acceptable greens, etc. more enticing than others? Do you hand feed them or just put them in a cup/bucket?

Do your Melleri eat their veggies?

My "big baby" doesn't seem to be interested ..yet. I've offered a few different things. All organic and all from the list on the Melleri Discovery site. Are some of the acceptable greens, etc. more enticing than others? Do you hand feed them or just put them in a cup/bucket?

Its a cham to cham thing. some do some dont.

That's what I was thinking.. that it's an individual thing. He just looks so befuddled when I offer him something other than his coveted dubia or gravid cricket. :)

Laurie.. you are not lame. You just have to be willing to set a good example for those kids. Eat a salad in front of them! :D

My Veiled guy liked dandelion and pothos, too. He'd nibble on his hibiscus whenever it bloomed, as well.

I bought some mustard seeds to sprinkle around the base of the trees in his free range. (I think I read that on the MD site, as well.) If he never shows any interest, no matter. I have 2 torts, a bearded dragon, a blue tongued skink and a pretty large hamster that love fresh salads. :)

Back
Top Bottom