male sambava package, local pickup only

Status
Not open for further replies.

justpanthers

i have a juvenile male sambava panther that i got from kammers 'don diego' line, and due to my living situation this summer it is going to be best if i get him to another home. so i am offering him up here for sale, complete with everything cham-related that i own. posting this from work so i will add some pictures later.

the cham is a male that is about 6 months old, maybe 3in. or so SVL, very healthy but not showing his colors just yet. he has been raised primarily on crickets, the last couple weeks he has been eating mealworms and the occasional baby dubia nymph.

he lives in (half of) a custom built habitat that is 4ft (2ft) wide x 1.5 ft deep x 3ft tall, this includes a divider in the center that effectively makes it into 2x 2ft. wide habitats, or one really large one depending on your needs. he is living in half of the habitat until he gets big enough to live in the whole thing, or if you have a second cham then my habitat is perfect. the base of the habitat is pitched to one side and includes a drain in one corner, has seen water daily for over 6 months with no leaking. the walls / cieling / doors of the habitat are made from pvc pipe and plastic mesh held together with plastic zipties. the doors are held shut with velcro strips. it is very easy to disassemble and rebuild / move. the habitat also includes various climbing vines, fake and real plants, feeding cups, 2x basking light, 2x uv-b light, pro-mist system with 2 mist heads, 10 gal. resivoir and drain bucket. there is also some multivit. and calcium dust, cricket gutload, hand sanitizer gel, dubia food...

for food there is a small mealworm colony and a blaptica dubia colony (includes heat mat, food, water pillows, climbing flats, roaches) as well as 2 wire frame shelf units that act as the habitat stand which can easily go with it or stay with me. it is easier to keep the habitat stand as it is already cut for the drain.

local pickup only for denver area folks or those willing to make the trip, asking $450 for everything.

sorry it took me a while to get a pic uploaded, life has been pretty busy

Attachments

• DSCF0081.JPG
    DSCF0081.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 157
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom