Male Panther Breeders

chametc

Hi, Here are some recent photos of my male Panthers.
1) Sampson - Nosy Be
2) Amadeus - Ambanja
3) Asmodeus - Ambanja
4) Sir Gal-A-Had - Ambilobe
5) Sir Lance-A-Lot - Ambilobe

Attachments

• champix 029.jpg
    champix 029.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 241
  • champix 008.jpg
    champix 008.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 237
  • champix 026.jpg
    champix 026.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 235
  • champix 034.jpg
    champix 034.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 227
  • champix 012.jpg
    champix 012.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 268
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice

That's a nice looking group of guys you have, I really like Armadaus and Gal-a-had. Do you have any fired up pics of Gal-a-had?

Sir Gal-A-Had fired up

Hi, I don't really have a good picture of him showing his best colors but this one shows him semi-fired up.

Attachments

• CIMG0734.jpg
    CIMG0734.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 218
Interesting

That's interesting, when calm he looks kinda like my boy but Armand turns bright yellow with red/orange/white bars. I was just wondering if they looked similar fired up. It's interesting to me that similar resting colors don't mean similar fired up colors. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous boys with me :)

Nice looking panthers!

Amadeus looks awesome. Really nice coloration.

Asmodeus looks like he is crossed with ambilobe or nosy be, I doubt he is pure ambanja. Still a good looking panther.

Nice looking panthers!

Asmodeus looks like he is crossed with ambilobe or nosy be, I doubt he is pure ambanja. Still a good looking panther.

All your panthers are amazingly beautiful!!!

Unfortunately Asmodeus is definitely a cross. He is still beautiful though...just not pure

Man, that Sampson looks familiar to me...

Nice crew you have there. That first Banja is sweet.

That's interesting, when calm he looks kinda like my boy but Armand turns bright yellow with red/orange/white bars. I was just wondering if they looked similar fired up. It's interesting to me that similar resting colors don't mean similar fired up colors. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous boys with me :)
Thanks. I can't believe the colors of Zeus. That is amazing!!

Nice looking panthers!

Asmodeus is a wild caught, so if he is a cross-they crossed in the woods. HaHa. Thanks.

All your panthers are amazingly beautiful!!!

Unfortunately Asmodeus is definitely a cross. He is still beautiful though...just not pure
The thing is he is wild caught, so I doubt he is a mix, unless they mixed in the woods! Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom