Male Nosy Mitsio

Status
Not open for further replies.

leo

Established Member
I am selling my male nosy mitsio.Some issues have come up and I need the funds. He is a LTC which has been with me around 9months. He is in great condition for a Wc, but does have some minor issues. He has a black spot on his belly and some spikes missing. Other than that he is great.

This is a pure and true Mitsio. They have become really hard to come by so dont miss your chance. He is $800 plus shipping. I am not interested in trades so dont waste my time, if I did I would not be selling him. I want him to go to a great home where they can pass his genes on.

I reserve the right to refuse sale for any reason as I want nothing but the best for him. You must have experience with chameleons and have a great home for him. Serious buyers only.

Attachments

• 100_1613.jpg
    100_1613.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 329
  • 100_1610.jpg
    100_1610.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 315
Several people wanting to trade. So I will consider a partial trade plus cash as I really need the funds more than getting rid of him.

Let me know what you would like to trade and we can work something out. I'm not interested in ambilobes at all. Anything else, I'll consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom