male ambilobe for sale in so. cal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSERBIN

need to sell my male ambilobe complete with set up. he is about 1 1/2 yrs old now will cup,hand and free range feed. i dont have the time i used to to maintain and care for him anymore and he deserves it. i really dont feel comfortable shipping him so i prefer local sale. im in the san gabriel valley/ whittier area. im asking 350 for him, cage 30w x 30h x 18 d, med size cricket keeper 24" light with new lightbulb just replaced last week, water dripper and some unopened fake vines and plants for his enclosure. pm here or send me a text @626-297-7851 i have a pic of him i can send via phone ill try and upload it here as well. he's very active during the morning hrs chills out in the afternnon and is back on the prowl by early evening. he eats mostly crickets that are fed fresh fruits and veggies, hornworms when i get them grasshoppers when i catch them and an occasional wax and meal worm. ive used calcium supps both with and without vit d as recommended on this site and have used dino fuel for dusting anyhow if your interested pm or text me even if you can only offer a little less, u never know thanks john

Make me an offer

Anybody interested?? i tried to post pics from my phone but had no success, im not very computer saavy sorry i will continue to try.

pics?

photo-1.jpg

photo.jpg

im terrible at this stuff and after about 1/2 hr they end up sideways sorry, hes still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom