Make yo LiL Dripper A Mega Dripper!!!

DkRhodes

This is for all you people who live on a Budget like me .I took a Lil dripper
and took out the hardware that came with it .I then bought one of those UTZ
Pretzel Jars that you find in the Grocery Store .Dumped the contents into a
bag for snacking later.Washed the jug out really well and drilled a small hole
down at the bottom just like the hole that is in the LIL Dripper and hooked up
the hardware just like it was in the LIL Dripper and now I have a Mega Dripper. There's probably many other Plastic jars ,etc that will work well but,
you have to use a container that you can reach your hand down in to screw
the dripper valve tight.I thought it was cool to modify the dripper so now my
girl will have the dripper all day with no interruptions .No waiting for me to
get home:)

Here's the Jar of snacks that became a new dripper
photo14qi1.jpg

That's a great idea. I'm sure you could also use this idea with one of those 5 gallon pails also. It would be called The Super Duper Dripper. lol

also, you need to drill a small hole in the lid to allow air in the top as water
drips out otherwise a vacuum will create and no more drip drip:)

or you could have just poked a pinhole in the bottom of the big jug and saved yor money not buying the other dripper in the first place

i gave up on the little drippers evreyone was stealing the tubes out of them and i never got one that had it in there, i guess some people had the same idea but wanted to save some money lol.

you can also pick up a high quality vavle from any home inprovement store so your dripping stays the same all day long... I found that, that placting one did not work that well...

you can also pick up a high quality vavle from any home inprovement store so your dripping stays the same all day long... I found that, that placting one did not work that well...
any way you could link me to a photo of that? I'm interested. Thanks

or you could have just poked a pinhole in the bottom of the big jug and saved yor money not buying the other dripper in the first place
I got my Cham as a gift unexpectedly so , the day after i bought it for insurance .I also mist for lengthy sessions as well but, during the time
I'm not misting ,I like knowing there's fresh enticing water dripping so
blahhhhhhh:p Hey, if you could have only called me the day before I didn't
know a good friend was gonna give me a beautiful new friend.;):D:D:D

Any ball ar gate valve will work... Lowes and the Depot should have them... The little ones that hook onto swamp cooloers work well... Last time I got some they were in that area... Looks just like a hose hook up, but lots smaller...

Back
Top Bottom