Mag naturals

Texas Panther Man

Has anyone out there tried this product with screen cages. They make some really cool looking bowls that can be attached to your screen cage using magnets. I was wondering how heavy they are? And if they cause the screen to sag and bow very much from the weight? Im looking for something like this thats aesthetically pleasing to feed my hornworms and silks to my guys. May be able to feed dubia in them if they are deep enough and slick enough on the inside. Just wondering if anyone has any exp with this product. Please refrain from telling me to make milk jug feeding bowls or glass bowls. Ive tried both of these options and I dont like either one.

Last edited:
I have a small Pet Tech "granite" ledge worm feeder that I got from LLC Reptile. I have attached it to my screen cage with the very strong magnets and it works great. No bowing, holds to the screen, cham is happy to zap worms out of the shall plastic bowl that fits in the pre-made hole in the ledge--all good from my perspective.

Thank You, I will pick up a cpl and see how they work for me. Tired of feeding worms by hand all the time or putting them on the screen.

Back
Top Bottom