Luna

FroggtheCham

DSC03916.jpg

DSC03917.jpg

DSC03918.jpg

Awesome! I really want one of these myself!:D Getting mroe and more tempted every time I see another Crestie photo, lol!

That's just adorable.

Is that a plate in the second and third picture? Someone should take a picture of a gecko holding on to a non stick pan, just to prove them wrong. :D

That's just adorable.

Is that a plate in the second and third picture? Someone should take a picture of a gecko holding on to a non stick pan, just to prove them wrong. :D

Haha!! No, actually he is on my cooktop!! :p The only thing I could find that time of the evening to show off his colors!! Don't worry, he's been tested and I scoured the cook top!
That's a good idea!! Maybe tonight.........:D

Haha!! No, actually he is on my cooktop!! :p The only thing I could find that time of the evening to show off his colors!! Don't worry, he's been tested and I scoured the cook top!
That's a good idea!! Maybe tonight.........:D

Heck, a cooktop would burn off any bacteria as soon as you turned it on to use it. I'm guilty of putting my chameleons in my kitchen, on a plant. Occasionally they get onto the counter when they try to go for an adventure. Hopefully it doesn't freak people out. :p

Beautiful gecko!

Heck, a cooktop would burn off any bacteria as soon as you turned it on to use it. I'm guilty of putting my chameleons in my kitchen, on a plant. Occasionally they get onto the counter when they try to go for an adventure. Hopefully it doesn't freak people out. :p

LOL I am completely guilty of this too!!! I figure I handle raw chicken in there, a chameleon couldn't be much worse :p:D

Beautiful gecko!

LOL I am completely guilty of this too!!! I figure I handle raw chicken in there, a chameleon couldn't be much worse :p:D

Right????!!!!!

Heck, my dog licks himself everywhere and no one is afraid to pet him. People are so weird about these things sometimes.

Right????!!!!!

Heck, my dog licks himself everywhere and no one is afraid to pet him. People are so weird about these things sometimes.

Lol they really are, if they only understood that they touch more disgusting stuff by opening a door in public.

Hey every one get it like Franie and I are already trading dragons to her and crest to me. I am getting good at this trading stuff.:D:D:D It is fun and hubby doesn't think I am spending any money - win, win.

Back
Top Bottom